martes, 25 de octubre de 2011

My whole day

I get up at 9:00 in the morning and I take a shower at 9:30 after that, I brush my teeth, I dress and I help my mother with the housework, I finish at 10:30 after that and I help my mom cooking the lunch then, I take another shower and I dress to go to the university, my first class is always at 1:00 in the afternoon, sometimes, I finish my classes at 3:00 and sometimes at 5:00, if I finish at 3:00 I can go to do my house's errands, such as, paying house’s bills and taxes, at 5:00 I go to the gym until 6:30 after that, I go to my best friend’s home vanessa  I can go to do my house's and We talk a lot of gossips then, I go to my house to cook the dinner, I eat my dinner and do my homework, after, I go to the bed and my day finishes



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario